- Hay preguntas ambiguas
- 128 - 176
- Hay preguntas ambiguas
- 35 - 70
- Hay preguntas ambiguas
- 177 - 182
- La respuesta es "SI"
Examen de prueba
- Los volúmenes de los EBS siempre persisten
- (145) El usuario root no tiene límite de grupos a los que pertenecer.
- (145) Todos los usuarios, excepto el root, tienen un límite de grupos a los que pueden pertenecer
- (62) Existe una cantidad limitada de grupos que el administrador puede crear.
- (217) ec2-run ami-e3a5408a -n 20 -g appserver -> Crea 20 instancias del grupo appserver
- (212 - 233) Si se puede cambiar el security group de una VPC. Sólo se puede hacer con el usuario root.
- (51 - 248) Beanstalk es un contenedor de aplicaciones montado sobre los servicios de AWS.
- RRS significa Reduced Redundancy Storage
- S3 utiliza Buckets
- Se pueden realizar backups de los volumenes EC2 en buckets S3 mediante snapshots
- Antes de el Auto Scaling Group se ha de dar el Auto Scaling Launch Config
- SQS sirve para administrar colas de mensajes
- Cual es una de las renuncias que tienes que asumir cuando usas SQS? -> el FIFO no está garantizado
- Perl no está soportado en Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- Billing commences when Amazon EC2 initiates the boot sequence of an AMI instance
- AMI significa Amazon Machine Image
- Cloud front es un servicio de red de entrega de contenido
- Cual es el tiempo por defecto que Auto Scaling Group tiene establecido? -> 5 minutos
- SNS es un servicio de notificaciones
- Amazon Simple Workflow (Amazon SWF) is a task coordination and state management service
- Un security group es un firewall
- RDS es un servicio de bases de datos relacionales, oracle, mysql, aurora
- Elastic Load Balancing service to automatically distribute the incoming traffic across multiple Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances.
- Optional parameters are listed in the Parameters section.
- Access Control List is the document that defines who can access a particular bucket or object in Amazon S3.
- Amazon Kinesis is a fully managed service for real-time processing of streaming data at massive scale
- An environment tier whose web application runs background jobs is known as a worker environment.
- Amazon EMR stands for Elastic MapReduce (Amazon EMR.)
- Amazon EC2 currently supports a variety of operating systems including: Amazon Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Fedora, Debian, CentOS, Gentoo Linux, Oracle Linux, and FreeBSD.
- Amazon EBS stands for Elastic Block Store
- Auto Scaling is a service that allows users to scale the EC2 resources up or down automatically according to the conditions or by manual intervention
- AWS Auto Scaling can launch instances based on certain criteria.
- Automated backup is an Amazon RDS feature that automatically creates a backup of your DB instance. Automated backups are enabled by default for a new DB instance.
- In order to reduce storage costs, you can use reduced redundancy storage for noncritical, reproducible data at lower levels of redundancy than Amazon S3 provides with standard storage.
- Using Amazon EMR, you can instantly provision as much or as little capacity as you like to perform data-intensive tasks
- If a subnet's traffic is routed to an internet gateway, the subnet is known as a public subnet.
- Amazon SES stands for Simple Email Service.
- These services are designed to complement each other. AWS Elastic Beanstalk provides an environment to easily develop and run applications in the cloud. It is integrated with developer tools and provides a one-stop experience for you to manage the lifecycle of your applications. AWS CloudFormation is a convenient deployment mechanism for a broad range of AWS resources. It supports the infrastructure needs of many different types of applications such as existing enterprise applications, legacy applications, applications built using a variety of AWS resources and container-based solutions (including those built using AWS Elastic Beanstalk).
AWS CloudFormation introduces two new concepts: The template, a JSON-format, text-based file that describes all the AWS resources you need to deploy to run your application and the stack, the set of AWS resources that are created and managed as a single unit when AWS CloudFormation instantiates a template.
- In Amazon ElastiCache, a cluster is a collection of one or more cache nodes, all of which run an instance of supported cache engine software, Memcached or Redis. When you create a cache cluster, you specify the cache engine that all of the nodes will use.
- Amazon WorkSpaces is a fully managed desktop computing service in the AWS cloud
- Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWF) provides the glue needed by your application to coordinate several tasks
- There are four general categories of time-flexible and interruption-tolerant tasks that work well with Spot Instances: Delayable tasks, Optional tasks, Tasks that can be sped up by adding additional computing power and at the end, Tasks that require a large number of compute instances that you can't access any other way.
- One of the main features of Amazon EC2 is Amazon Machine Images (AMIs), which is a template that contains a software configuration (for example, an operating system, an application server, and applications). AMIs contain common software configurations for public use.
Moreover, users can create their custom AMI or AMIs. This ability helps users to quickly and easily start new instances that have everything they need.
- The total volume of data and number of objects you can store are unlimited. Individual Amazon S3 objects can range in size from 0 bytes to 5 terabytes.
- You can create EBS Magnetic volumes from 1 GiB to 1 TB in size.
- Amazon SES or Simple Email Service offers a transactional and highly scalable email service.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- If you want to prevent your instance from being accidentally terminated using Amazon EC2, you can enable termination protection for the instance.
- In Amazon Route 53, LBR (Latency Based Routing) is a new feature for Amazon Route 53 that helps you improve your application’s performance for a global audience. You can run applications in multiple AWS regions and Amazon Route 53, using dozens of edge locations worldwide, will route end users to the AWS region that provides the lowest latency.
- In Amazon Route 53, DNS messaging is subject to factors that affect how you create and use hosted zones and resource record sets. To comply with DNS standards, responses sent over UDP are limited to 512 bytes in size. Responses exceeding 512 bytes are truncated and the resolver must re-issue the request over TCP.
- AWS Direct Connect facilita el establecimiento de una conexión de red dedicada desde las instalaciones de su empresa a AWS.
- If your application is running on Amazon EC2 instances in two or more Amazon EC2 regions, and if you have more than one Amazon EC2 instance in one or more regions, you can use latency-based routing to route traffic to the correct region and then use weighted resource record sets to route traffic to instances within the region based on weights that you specify.
For example, suppose you have three Amazon EC2 instances with Elastic IP addresses in the US East (Virginia) region and you want to distribute requests across all three IPs evenly for users for whom US East (Virginia) is the appropriate region. Just one Amazon EC2 instance is sufficient in the other regions, although you can apply the same technique to many regions at once.
- AWS Direct Connect is integrated with AWS CloudTrail, a service that captures API calls made by or on behalf of your AWS account. This information is collected and written to log files that are stored in an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket that you specify. API calls are logged when you use the AWS Direct Connect API, the AWS Direct Connect console, a back-end console, or the AWS CLI. Using the information collected by CloudTrail, you can determine what request was made to AWS Direct Connect, the source IP address the request was made from, who made the request, when it was made, and so on.
- One of the three AWS Data Pipeline main components that interprets the pipeline definition and assigns tasks to workers to move and transform data is the AWS Data Pipeline Web Service.
- An elastic network interface (ENI) is a virtual network interface that you can attach to an instance in a VPC (Virtual Private Cloud). You can create a network interface, attach it to an instance, detach it from an instance, and attach it to another instance.
- To interact with Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES), you use security credentials to verify who you are and whether you have permission to interact with Amazon SES. For example, you use AWS access keys when you send an email using the Amazon SES API and SMTP credentials when you send an email using the Amazon SES SMTP interface.
- You can only install Task Runner on Linux, UNIX, or Mac OS. Task Runner is not supported on the Windows operating system.